Friday, August 4, 2017

Introduction Post


Hi there readers! I am ERI. A great fangirl of the JPOP fandom. I have been living with my fandom since 10 years ago and I am still attached in this wonderful fandom. I was a fanfiction writer and a frustrated cover dancer and singer. Now I am starting to have a blog. I thought of last night to create a blog about all the shows, dramas or animes that I've watched and tell all my thoughts about it. I might be late (since it's been 10 years since I started in this fandom) and I already watched a lot of shows but I think this is the best time to make reviews on anything I watched, played or read. 

I am proudly an Otome gamer, an Otaku and a JPOP Enthusiast specifically in Johnny's Entertainment's Johnny's WEST having Kotaki Nozamu as my ichiban (bias). 

In this blog I might spoil some shows or stories that you haven't watched or read so proceed with caution 'kay?
and also please excuse my grammar.




NOW LET'S GET STARTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment