Friday, May 24, 2019

Ikemen Sengoku: Nobunaga Oda Route Dramatic Ending Review






Developer: CYBIRD
Story Plot: You are living in the modern world as the Fashion Designer. One day, you were caught in a storm not knowing that it is actually a "wormhole" that will make you go back 500 years in the past, the Sengoku Period where wars are common. You will be meeting the warlords and became the chatelaine of the Lord of Azuchi, Nobunaga Oda.




Thoughts: 

I immediately chose the route of Nobunaga Oda because it was voiced by the famous seiyuu (voice actor) Sugita Tomokazu. He also voiced Sakata Gintoki in the anime "Gintama" , Tarou Kabakura in "Wotaku no Koi wa Muzukashii" and Marlo from "Attack on Titan" . So I am very eager to know Nobunaga's story first as well as to hear Sugita-san's voice.

The story of Nabunaga is good. You will imagine his ruthless character as the Lord of Azuchi 500 years ago in Japan and by the time that he will fall for you, you will also notice character development. That's a good thing actually. In otome games, it is important to feel the development not only the story but also the character that you chose.

I prefer this route to be the last to be chosen (I guess) but still it's up to you.


Rating: (10/10)

Not only the story will make you flutter, but also the voice coming from Sugita and his lines.



------------------------------------------------


After finishing Nobunaga's route, I started Hideyoshi Totoyomi's Route. It's been months since I stopped playing Otome games. I was filled with a lot of Animes and BL Manga these past months and I just went back playing this a week ago. Right now, I am almost done with Nico Meier's Route Honey Ending so I might be posting another review from my otome game.



No comments:

Post a Comment