Sunday, August 19, 2018

K Project Anime Review


Title: K / K Project
Genre: Action fiction, Fantasy
Written By: GoRA
Synopsis: Yashiro is living in his normal high school life until someone chased him and tried to kill him with an accusation of murder. He was filmed that he killed the member of a certain kingdom. With this, he was caught between the fight of the seven kings. 



Thoughts: I really didn't understand the story of this anime to the point I stopped watching it for a while but I gave this anime another chance to watch it again. The whole series is very confusing until you reach the last two episodes. Everything will be connected. 

It was just I became annoyed for this anime but in the end I conclude that it is a good one. Everything makes sense once you watch the last episodes. The series have good sense of justice as well in every sides so the fights were worth. The story is good too, making the audience confused will make curious people excited. 



Animation/Art Style: 10/10
I love the movement of the characters especially Misaki's skating scenes. He looks so hot while fighting. The fights are so cool because the movements were so detailed.

Soundtrack: 8/10
The opening theme is rock style. I think that music genre is not that fit on the type of story or anime. The anime "Death Parade" is a dark type of anime but having a pop and happy opening song is kinda not suitable but it's in positive comment. But for this anime, I really think it's out for the anime. I don't know, It's my perspective. 


Overall: 8/10
The story is good but I am not the type of viewer who wants to wait for the progress of the story. The story is really confusing. But if you are a curious type, this is recommended for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment