Sunday, August 19, 2018

Kimi no na wa Movie Review





Title: Kimi no na wa (Your name)
Genre: Romance, Drama, Fantasy
Produced By: Noritaka Kawaguchi, Genki Kawamura
Synopsis: Mitsuha is a high school girl who lives in a place far from the city. She wants to go to Tokyo and have a normal city life. Out of nowhere she is starting to switch places with the boy named Taki from the city. They tried to live normally whenever that happens and also they set rules for it. One day when they became comfortable of what are happening, they suddenly stopped switching bodies. Taki tries to find her by remembering the scenery of the town until he found out that the town was actually vanished because of a comet.



Thoughts:
I can't say anything more about this film but "THIS FILM IS TRULY AMAZING." As in everything in this movie was given efforts by the staff. Thank you so much for bringing this kind of movie. The story is good. The animation is good. The soundtrack is good. The characters are good. The scenes are good. This movie made me cry every time I watch this. Every movement were so detailed. The scenery was very beautiful to the point that it looked like something from a live action. The tradition and culture of the Japanese people were shown and loved. Everything! T H I S  I S  A  G O O D  M O V I E. Deal with it. 



Animation/Art Style: 11/10
Look at those places. Look at the background. Look at the details. Too much effort given in every frame. This kind of movie gives me enough chills. 



Soundtrack: 11/10
The OST is really, REAALLYYY GOOD. Radwimps' vocalist has a good kind of voice suited for the film. To be honest, whenever I hear the songs on my playlist, it makes me teary. 






Overall: 11/10
A recommended one but I guess most of the people or even normies have already watched this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment