Thursday, April 5, 2018

ジャニーズWEST 2nd Single "Jipangu Ookini Daisakusen/Yume wo Dakishimete" Color Coded Lyrics


Shigeoka Daiki
Kiriyama Akito
Nakama Junta
Kamiyama Tomohiro
Fujii Ryusei
Hamada Takahiro
Kotaki Nozomu










lyrics credits to: jpopasia

Yay! another set of color coded lyrics from JW. I was supposed to create a review about a certain manga that I read last week but I got lazy to create one. (LOL). Right now, I started watching Inuyasha and Fairy Tail so wait for my review about those anime! And also I watched Noragami again! Yay, that anime is my favorite. I am reading it's manga but since it is not yet finished I can't make a review about it. Also with One Piece. I am actually watching the latest episodes, and I am thinking if I should create a review on this anime. Maybe I can create one? A review from Season 1 to Season 18 in one blog? Maa, let's just see. I hope my Lazy sickness won't occur in these following days. Woah. What about a review about the games I am playing right now? Mou, being a fangirl is hard.

To check for my review about Noragami, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment