Sunday, June 23, 2019

My first Fanfic!






I have been writing fanfiction stories ever since I am still a Tobikko (Hey!Say!JUMP fan) and publishing those stories in my Livejournal account. As time passes, I am deleting those stories that I made until there's nothing left in my account. After years, here I am again! There was a sudden flash flash of plot idea in my mind and I immediately wrote in in my notes. I told myself that I won't be posting this story until I made my chapter 5.

Yup! I was able to made a good story and made it until chapter 5 but haven't thought of a title Ikemen Sengoku of CYBIRD Ikemen Series. So might see some similarities from the game. This plot idea was actually based on the otome game

So here we go!


Note: Still working on editing of the other chapters ~





No comments:

Post a Comment